Thursday, March 17, 2005

MSC: Every once in a while . . .

. . . you run across something that's just funny . . .

This post is on PlasticBag here:

"So I'm going to start this post with a comment that someone just posted on my site, because I think it's possibly the funniest thing I've ever read and I'm too sheepish to start the damn thing in any other way:

'Congrats on the Bloggie! I don't suppose you grew up in York, did you? Cos I used to babysit for a kid called Thomas Coates... and if it was you, you may well remember me, seeing as I was the babysitter who burnt your house down while babysitting for you... for which I am supremely sorry.'

Thanks for the comment Clare, but no, I'm afraid to say that you never burned down my family home. I almost feel guilty that I'm the wrong Tom after such a heartfelt apology!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home