Friday, November 11, 2005

COM: Blogarithmic #54

I went to see M*A*S*H tonight. Phil Kuhlmann was hilarious.

In football, first there's a controversy -- for me at least. I drove by the Tivy game tonight just as the game was ending. I thought the score read Tivy 30, Canyon 27. This is no idle observation -- i coached in that stadium for 14 years. I know that scoreboard. However, the news service i check has the score the other way around. So i guess i'll have to verify who actually won. Update: Canyon won.

Dallas Highland Park continued winning, but in the closest game of their season, beating Texarkana 38-31.

I haven't yet been able to find a Smithson Valley Score -- it's possible they play tomorrow. Update: Yup, playing Saturday.

In other games i have some interest in: Fort Davis beat Wellman-Union 37-34 in Six-man; Celina beat Mildred 49-0; A&M Consolidated beat The Woodlands 30-12; Mart beat Alto 36-6; Port Isabel beat West Oso 41-14; Hondo beat Sinton 34-20; Liberty Hill beat Lytle 62-7; and Comfort beat Stockdale 42-27.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home