Wednesday, November 16, 2005

COM: Blogarithmic #59

I did High School programs in Center Point this morning and that gave me the opportunity to drive some back roads and seem some big critters. The day dawned cold today -- kind of a day ahead of schedule. I suspect it was right at freezing here -- tonight is predicted to be in the mid to upper 20s but then it'll warm up pretty quickly. Not that it matters to me. I'll be in Corpus Christi for the next few days at the Texas Thespians Convention -- i'll be the knothead driving a vanload of freshman and sophomores. Blogging will likely be light during that time -- if i do any at all. In any case, pictures and a full story will follow.

Looks to me like they're building a huge new movie theatre complex on the Bandera Highway. Good. We at least need some competition to draw some first run, top-rated pictures to town. They're all too rare here.


Tags: Links, , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home