Friday, June 10, 2011

Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic 'angry'

. . . at reports he has been offered to Udinese in potential Alexis Sanchez transfer

The 20-year-old Spanish forward insists he will do everything possible to stay at the Nou Camp as Luis Enrique admits that he could target the Catalan club for new signings

By Harry Veal
8 Jun 2011 22:35:00
Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic has admitted that he is "angry" at reportedly being offered to Udinese as part of a potential deal for forward Alexis Sanchez.

The Champions League winners are reported to have offered the young Spaniard to the Italian club as part of negotiations for the Chile winger, although Bojan insists that he will not be forced into a move.

"I feel angry at the situation I am in," Bojan told Rac1.

"I will do everything possible to continue playing for Barcelona.

"Nobody told me that I would be just a player to be exchanged. Nobody likes to be a part of that situation, especially not me."

The 20-year-old has previously been linked with a move to the Premier League, with Arsenal reportedly keen, but it has now emerged that he could be a target for the likely soon to be appointed Roma coach Luis Enrique.

The former Barcelona reserve team coach is on the verge of taking the reigns at the Italian side and admitted he could raid his former club for new signings.

"I'll look to work with the best players, those who I will find in Rome and those who I'll be able to bring with me from Barcelona," he stated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home